Calling all my coffee lovers!
Calling all my chocolate lovers!
This sweet treat is perfect with that afternoon cup of joe. For those who don’t like coffee, enjoy these anytime to satisfy that sweet tooth!
These are grain free and dairy free and SO simple to make! Let’s jump right on into the recipe.
Almond Flour Chocolate Dipped Biscotti
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 T cornstarch
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp Almond extract could use vanilla if you want!
- 2 T butter or coconut oil
- chocolate for dipping or drizzle I used Enjoy Life Dairy free chocolate
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix all wet ingredients in a separate bowl. Combine wet with dry ingredients. Dough will become sticky.
- Lay out dough on parchment paper or non-stick baking pan. Flatten to a desired thickness and consistency, but not too thin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool for 45 minutes to an hour, while oven drops to 300 degrees.
- Cut biscotti into strips and place back in oven for 10 minutes. Flip them over, and bake for another 8-10 minutes.
- Let biscotti cool completely before dipping or drizzling chocolate over. You can dip the ends, half, or all of the biscotti, and if you desire, just drizzle a little chococlate on top.
- Store in fridge and enjoy with coffee or a glass of milk!
Almond Flour Recommendations: