Who else is a major pizza fan??
I’ve had all kind of pizzas over my 28 years of life. All kinds of regular pizza, breakfast pizzas, Taco Bell pizzas, and of course–my favorite–fruit pizza!
Whether or not you are going to a get together with friends or family, this healthy fruit pizza is the perfect way to enjoy a sweet treat and not break the calorie bank! This is both paleo friendly and dairy free.
Let’s get right to the recipe!
Dairy Free Fruit Pizza
- 1 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour if no coconut flour, add more almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup honey/agave
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 container Dairy Free Whipped Topping I used "So Delicious"
- 1 small container dairy free plain/vanilla yogurt I used "Silk"
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder Optional. I used Arbonne.
- Preheat Oven to 350 F.
- Mix all dry ingredients for crust first. Then add in egg, vanilla, honey, and butter. Mix well until dough like consistency forms.
- On a round pizza pan, or big enough baking sheet, form a "pizza"-like round crust until your desired thickness.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until done and slightly golden.
- Let Cool completely while you mix the icing ingredients together. If it feels like it's thinning out as you stir, place it in fridge 30 minutes to thicken back up before spreading on crust.
- Layer your icing on the crust, and then top with your choice of fruit! If making it patriotic, add only red and blue berries! Slice up and store in fridge until ready to eat!